Team 1EV LED Pod A-Pillar Ditch Lights System with Morimoto 4Bangers Rivian R1T / R1S
NEW RELEASE - Exclusive!
Team 1EV has exclusively developed the first plug-and-play A-pillar LED pod ditch light system specifically for the Rivian R1T / R1S. The Team 1EV kit has been developed using Morimoto 4Banger pods, the most modern high performance LED pods on the market. Best of all, when you choose the optional wireless key fob kit, NO WIRES need to pass into the cab! So put your drill down and rest assured, our easy DIY install requires no cutting, drilling, or otherwise permanent mods. Our Team 1EV engineers got busy making a special plug-and-play relay harness with integrated remote control key fob. Or, if you prefer the old-school Morimoto push-button toggle switch, we offer that kit as well and include a Team 1EV stainless steel toggle switch mounting bracket (this toggle switch option requires running wires into the cab).
The Team 1EV RMaxx Ditch Light system is the perfect solution for more light, aimed exactly where you want it. From long-range spot-lights for high speed driving to ditch lights to illuminate the side of the road, our A-Pillar kit is all about versatility. Select a set of high performance 4Banger LED pods in your choice of beam pattern, pair that with the brackets to make installation a breeze, and power it properly with our Rivian R1T / R1S plug-and-play, no wires through the cab, remote switched wire harness.
Team 1EV's RMaxx A-Pillar kit for the 2022-Present Rivian R1T / R1S has been through numerous rounds of design, prototyping and testing directly on the truck to ensure perfect compatibility. Each bracket is laser cut from 304 stainless steel, then powder coated. Put simply, the side mirrors on your Rivian will rip off way before our A-Pillar kit even flexes a muscle! The custom CNC formed brackets utilize pre-existing hood hinge mounting points to create an installation that is truly modification-free. Guaranteed. Yes, we agree this is a basic requirement, but you wouldn't believe the poor fitment we encountered from other well-known brands during development. It was mind blowing. Also, no sloppy wiring allowed! We have incorporated several mounting locations and cable routing clips on the stem of the bracket to direct the input wiring from your LED pods down into the 12v battery area behind the frunk. From there, you can plug and play our remote switched relay wire harness for a clean and reliable install on your Rivian.
We didn't forget about aerodynamics and range. We carefully tucked the 4Banger pods up close to the hood, minimizing range impacting aero disruption. All our hardware is premium stainless steel and we include custom & classy nut caps to preserve the blackout look.
Control Switch Options:
- Team 1EV Exclusive 'Key-Fob' Remote Relay Harness
- Wireless RF Key Fob for easy 1-button on/off control
- Super easy 2 wire hook-up to 12v battery under hood, no wires in cab!
- Morimoto Push-Button Toggle Switch Relay Harness
- Traditional "Switch" control
- Requires connecting to 12v battery under hood
- Requires running wires into cab for 'push-button' toggle switch
- Requires mounting Morimoto switch inside cab
- Includes Team 1EV Stainless Steel 3/4" switch mounting bracket
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN RMAXX DITCH LIGHT KITS
- 2x (One Set) Morimoto 4Banger LED Pods
- 2x (One Set) Team 1EV A-Pillar Brackets for Rivian R1T / R1S
- Powder Coated Stainless Steel
- Complete Stainless Bolts & Cable Hardware Kit
- Custom blackout hardware nut caps
- Select one of the following options:
- Ditch Light Power Relay Harness
- Includes Wireless Key Fob - OR - Push Button Toggle Switch
- No Power Relay Harness and Switch (Make your own harness & control)
- Includes 2 pod wire lead mating Deutsh connectors, seals and pins (to make proper connections to your harness)
PERFORMANCE: LucidShape was used to optimize performance around the most modern, lumen-dense LEDs from Nichia and Osram. Optics are produced according to world-class standards. Thermal dynamics have been optimized using SolidWorks. The 4Banger is available with three industry-leading beam patterns to suit every need. Wide/Fog, Spot, and Combo. With power comes great responsibility. Extensive effort went into ensuring the reliability of the product. High power means high heat, which is why the Morimoto 4Banger pod features a copper DTP (direct thermal path) PCB that maximizes heat-transfer to the radiator, which has been optimized through numerous rounds of thermal analysis. The cast aluminum shell is electroplated before powder coating to withstand flaking. The potted internals, over-molded input wiring, and main gasket are all designed according to IP69K standards for full weather resistance. The Morimoto 4Banger LED Pods have been developed from the ground up to set a new standard in their segment, and the same goes for the included wire harness. If you want the best, bingo. Not one component on the harness was overlooked for the sake of cost or simplicity. Triple sealed proprietary 4-pin relay with hanger. Proprietary over-molded inline fuse holder with 20A mini fuse. DT06-2S female outputs with dual seals. Stainless steel power and ground terminals. Proprietary M-Spec push button switch with Yellow-LED backlight.
ALL WEATHER: The white-output version is ideal for all-around visibility. For those who desire optimal output in rain, snow, or fog--the Yellow-output version will slay in shady weather. Morimoto has opted for Phosphor-Converted Yellow LEDs that produce yellow light at the origin, which is the most effective way to penetrate through particles in the air without compromising output (Filtering white light through a yellow lens achieves the look, but no actual performance benefit in poor weather).
Beam Selector - Choose Your Best Fit
- WIDE BEAM: Illuminates the ground directly in front of the vehicle. The Optics feature dual axis control. 1) for width, and 2) active hot spot control to project peak intensity right along the top of the beam pattern. The 4Banger Wide beam delivers the best combination of width, intensity, and control -- making it the most effective on and off-road LED fog light in the world.
- COMBO BEAM: Illuminates a clear path with medium range. The Combo beam provides a blend of width and distance illumination making every day driving in the middle of nowhere far more comfortable. The 8H x 4V oval hot spot with a 10V degree spread at beam center has been perfectly tuned to produce an ideal flood beam. The 4Banger Combo is an excellent aid to any set of headlights.
- SPOT BEAM: Illuminates far into the distance unlike anything else on the market. The Spot features a highly focused 5-degree hot spot that's surrounded by a 14H x 4C degree flood beam. No matter the speed, you'll never outrun your ability to see with the 4Banger Spots.
MORIMOTO 4BANGER LED POD TECH SPECS
- NCS - POWER: 20w and CURRENT: 1.5A
- NCS WIDE YELLOW: 8,680 Cd (Post Warm-Up) (86.8lux @ 10m)
- NCS WIDE WHITE: 14,400 Cd (Post Warm-Up) (144lux @ 10m)
- NCS COMBO YELLOW: 38,850 Cd (Post Warm-Up) (384lux @ 10m)
- NCS COMBO WHITE: 55,500 Cd (Post Warm-Up) (555lux @ 10m)
- NCS SPOT YELLOW: 73,500 Cd (Post Warm-Up) (735lux @ 10m)
- NCS SPOT WHITE: 105,000 Cd (Post Warm-Up) (1,005lux @ 10m)
- HXB - POWER: 42w and CURRENT: 3.2A
- HBX WIDE YELLOW: 14,700 Cd (@20 Min / 21C Ambient) (147lux @ 10m)
- HXB WIDE WHITE: 22,400 Cd (@20 Min / 21C Ambient) (224lux @ 10m)
- HXB COMBO YELLOW: 54,600 Cd (@20 Min / 21C Ambient) (546lux @ 10m)
- HXB COMBO WHITE: 78,000 Cd (@20 Min / 21C Ambient) (780lux @ 10m)
- HXB SPOT YELLOW: 119,000 Cd (@20 Min / 21C Ambient) (1190lux @ 10m)
- HXB SPOT WHITE: 170,000 Cd (@20 Min / 21C Ambient) (1,700lux @ 10m)
- INPUT VOLTAGE: 9-18V DC
- Dimensions: 82mm W, 67mm H, 60mm D
- LED: 3x Nichia NCSY131F, Nichia NCSW131F, or Osram HX Boost
- Housing: Makrolon LED PC (Lens), Powdercoated Die Cast Aluminum (Housing)
- IP RATING: IP68K (Dust / High Pressure Water Resistant)