Paragon 2-piece Rotors Front Pair 355mm x 28mm (13.98" x 1.10") - 3 PUP / All Y
Paragon Performance 2-piece Rotor offers superior braking and cooling efficiency optimized for track and race applications. It features directional ventilation vanes to create suction, turbulence, and guides cool air through the rotor for improved heat dissipation and increased resistance to cracking under harsh track condition.
Made of CM-250 special formulated high carbon alloy cast iron, it allows for an optimal bite, thermal characteristics, high-temperature strength and durability. Rotor rings are heat treated to release stress in the rotor to avoid deformation and vibration then turned by state-of-the-art CBN surface machining to ensure better break-in with new brake pads.
Vibration is reduced as the rotor lateral run-out is kept within 0.03mm and well-balanced: variations are kept within 2 grams. All rotors went through rigorous quality control procedures and inspections to ensure the rotors are fit for their purposes. The floating 2-piece design allows thermal expansion of the rotor while minimizing deformation and ensuring the rotor is self-centered with the pads. A slotted rotor improves braking consistency by maintaining a clean contact surface and dissipate heat generated and gases released when the pads come into contact with the rotors. Slotted rotors have a superior advantage over blank rotors in wet or raining conditions by preventing water films to form between the brake pad and rotor surface. Weighing less than most O.E. rotors while maintaining proper thermal capacity, our 2-piece rotors improves overall handling by saving unsprung mass.
Aluminum hats are CNC machined from lightweight 6061-T6 aerospace grade aluminum for high strength and durability under extreme track conditions, then black hard coat/hard anodized to increase resistance to wear and corrosion. Mil-spec Type III anodized hats will not discolor under extreme heat, and are harder and more wear/scratch resistant. Unnecessary materials are taken out from the aluminum hats for maximum weight savings while maintaining proper structural integrity.
*Black hard coat and hard coat anodized hats are the same in terms of performance and durability.
- Direct bolt-on without any modifications and designed to work flawlessly with OEM ABS and brake system while maintaining factory brake bias. Compatible with OEM brake pads or aftermarket pads with the same pad depth (D)
- Directional ventilation vanes for optimal cooling performance, runs up to 30% cooler than O.E. rotors and increase cooling efficiency by up to 30%. Great upgrade from stock pillar vane rotors
- Thicker 28mm rotor, vs. stock 25mm. Increases thermal capacity
- Floating 2-piece design
- Minimizing brake fade & judder during extended sessions
- Rotor to hat mounting system: D-Bobbin (long) - 10 bolt
- Each rotor assembly weighs 18.7 lbs - saves 0.8 lb of unsprung weight per rotor vs. OEM despite being thicker
- 3.5mm thicker vs. factory hats, which push the wheels out 3.5mm and solve the wheel hub clearance issue of the OEM rotors. No need for a step hub centric ring or wheels with the step center bore
- 2017+ Model 3 AWD Performance P3D (dual motor), and vehicles with Performance Upgrade Package "PUP" brakes
- 2020+ Model Y AWD Long Range
- 2020+ Model Y AWD Performance
Direct replacement of: OEM 355x25mm front rotors (Tesla OEM part number 1044616-00-D)
- One pair of Paragon Performance 355mm x 28mm (13.98” x 1.10”) 2-piece rotor assemblies with black hard coat/hard anodized 6061-T6 aerospace grade aluminum hats, stainless steel bobbins, and anti-rattle clips (assembled and ready to install)
- Detailed installation manual
Part # (w/ black hard anodized hat): P2R.048.355.280.21000.08.01.01.F
Part # (w/ hard anodized hat): P2R.048.355.280.21000.08.01.02.F