MPP.R Model 3 Front Lower Bearings (All four)
Front Lower Control Arm Bearing
- Outer housing CNC’d from billet 6061-T6 aluminum
- Anodized for durability and aesthetics
- Sealed spherical bearings deliver a more responsive steering feel, increased stability and enhanced overall connection to the road.
- No noise or wear unlike other brands using spherical rod ends
- Massive improvement to turn-in response and front end feeling
Compression Rod Bearing
- For those of you that are after the MPP.R experience, we have a sealed solid spherical bearing option that eliminates all of the compliance in this link, at the minor sacrifice to NVH from the noise transmitted by the bearing.
- CNC machined from billet 6061-T6 aluminum
- Sealed spherical bearing, for maximum longevity and reduced noise.
- Caster adjustable – using our unique design the caster can be adjusted by rotating the bearing.
- Gain confidence – massive reduction in darting and steering wheel shake during aggressive braking
- To be used with our Front Lower Control Arm Bearings and Front Upper Control Arms to eliminate ALL rubber bushings in the Model 3’s front suspension
Fits these vehicles: Model 3 RWD, Dual Motor, Performance, Performance w/ PUP